Same Day Teeth treatment can transform your smile with a complete set of teeth, fixed on dental implants, in a single appointment.
When you have missing teeth or you wear a removable denture, having new and long-lasting teeth can improve your quality of life and boost self-confidence.
What is an All-on-Four / All-on-Six – Same Day Teeth treatment?
All-on-Four or All-on-Six treatments are state-of-the-art dental techniques where prosthetic teeth are fixed onto four or six titanium implants in one sitting.
This modern approach to dental implants requires less bone structure to support the implants
After an initial consultation and dental assessment, your treatment plan will be created, taking into account the condition of your remaining teeth and bone structure.
You may be required to make several preparation appointments prior to your treatment.
During your Same Day Teeth treatment, implants are inserted into the jaw which will fuse with the bone over time. An initial fixed denture or bridge is then fitted on the same day.
The final denture or bridge is then custom made and fitted after a few months.
Dental Implants – It’s Time To Get Your Smile Back!
Dental Implants Periodontist
- The price of dental implants can vary greatly, just give us a call to learn more
- The dental implant procedure is simple and has a very high success rate
- Dental insurance can make the costs of dental implants much more affordable, especially for full mouth procedures
- Dr. Kanbaragha is a local, top rated implant dentist, she will explain all of your options in detail during the initial exam
- If you are having problems with your current dental implants, we can help fix or replace them
- We are one of the best dental implant offices in the area based on Google reviews
For more information regarding this treatmentContact usor CALL 703-875-2200
Back to treatments