YOUR HEALTH IS OUR #1 PRIORITY AT DENTAZURE
Your health and safety are our main priorities and we want you to feel safe and assured when you come into our office for your appointment that your safety is our immediate concern. In addition to our current standard infection control procedures we have had in place, our team will be implementing the following additional measures to ensure your health and safety.
- All patients will be screened prior to their appointment regarding symptoms and exposure risk to COVID-19.
- Only 1 patient will be allowed in the waiting room at a time. We ask that if you are coming to your appointment with family members, please have them wait in the car.
- Temperature recordings will be taken on both team members and patients.
- Every hour the team will complete a “disinfectant sweep” of the office by wiping down all frequently touched surfaces.
- We are committed to maintaining the FDA, OSHA, and CDC infection control guidelines within the office and will ensure that all team members have access to and are equipped with the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) required for optimal safety.
We continue to be committed to delivering high-quality dentistry in the safest manner possible and we thank you for your patience as we strive to serve and support you in the most excellent way possible during this unprecedented time.
Dr. Rima Kanbaragha