Health and Safety
Your Health and Safety is of Paramount Importance to Us
Please notify a member of staff if you notice any area of concern.
Patient Safety Charter
Our practice has a safety culture which means that patient safety is at the forefront of everyone’s minds not only when delivering healthcare but also when setting objectives, developing procedures, and purchasing new products and equipment. For patient safety we:
- Follow the most recent infection prevention guidelines presented by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, CDC;
- Use dental instruments that are single use or are sterilized after use, in compliance with CDC guidelines;
- Decontaminate work areas including the dental chair, handheld equipment and cupboard handles, in between patients;
- Monitor practice water for quality. Dental unit waterlines are maintained in compliance with CDC water quality guidelines;
- Handle waste according to current regulations and dispose of it with appropriate carriers;
Ahmed Agha has the overall responsibility at the practice. The practice always welcomes questions, comments and suggestions from patients.
Please contact the practice manager if you have any questions or concerns.