Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (“you” or “User”) and Kanbaragha DDS PLLC (a.k.a. Dentazure)(the “Practice”)
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your use of this site, and all information, products and services of this site are subject to the binding legal terms set forth below. The agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. By using this website, you acknowledge that you have reviewed, agreed to and are bound by each of the Terms and Conditions set forth below. If for any reason you do not agree with any part of these Terms and Conditions or do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, do not use this Website. The Practice reserves the right to modify, supplement or amend any or all of the Terms of Conditions at any time. As the Terms and Conditions may change from time to time, please read the Terms and Conditions each time you visit the website. The practice is not responsible for the User’s failure to review & adhere to these Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Conditions set forth herein embody the entire agreement and understanding between the Practice and the User concerning the use of this website and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, representations & warranties, whether written or oral.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use:
- The website contains information, software, text, graphics and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of the Practice. The Practice retains full ownership of its trademarks, copyrights and patents, including full ownership of its trademarks, copyrights, and patents.
- You are granted a limited nonexclusive license to use the information on this Website for your own personal, non-commercial use. Your use of the contents of this website is limited to retrieving displaying and viewing the content.
- You must not reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content procured from or through this website without the written permission of the Practice.
- This website includes an interactive, Get in Touch, portion that allows users to submit information. Users shall not provide copyrighted or other proprietary information without permission from the owner of such material or rights and shall be solely responsible for any damages resulting from such disclosure.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website, whether permanent or temporary, or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable, in breach of these Terms and Conditions, in breach of applicable law, in breach of regulation or in breach of governmental order;
- to make, transmit or store electronic copies of content protected by the Practice’s copyrights, patents or trademarks without the permission of the owner;
- to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this Practice’s website.
Links to Third-Party Websites:
- This Website may contain links to other Websites (“Linked Websites”). Unless expressly stated, the Linked Websites are not under the control of the Practice.
- The Practice is not responsible for the content of the Linked Websites and disclaims liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them, including through webcasting, downloads, changes, updates or transmissions.
- The Practice provides the Linked Websites to you only as a convenience, the inclusion of the Linked Websites does not imply an endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that the Practice makes available through the Website (the “Service”) is provided on an “as is” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. The Practice is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- The Service is for consumer educational use only. Nothing contained on this site is or should be considered, or used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The service does not constitute the practice of any dental or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- The Practice uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, however we do not warrant or guarantee that the Service will be free of errors, omissions, delays, interruptions, losses – including loss of data, infections, viruses or other malware. and all Users take responsibility for their own computer security,
- The Practice accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- The Practice reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability:
- The information on this Website is provided free of charge, by using this Website you acknowledge that the Practice is not liable for this Website or any information included on this Website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Practice excludes all representations, warranties and conditions.
- Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income or anticipated savings.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or portions of that provision will, to the extent required, be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.